Monday, March 7, 2011

college for all reflection

          College for all was a really good experience.One thing that was something I liked was that we got the chance to see hoe its to be in a college campus.The college that I would like to go is U C Santa Cruz because it's closer to Oakland.I also like that college because its a good college and it  it's all about nature.Something I liked about Santa Barbara was that it was next to the ocean.One thing that I like about it was that they had a Chicano program.Cal Poly was a good college and its big but its not really what am looking for.
            Something i didn't really like about  Cal Poly was that they didn't have no latino programs. They also have bad food.I also didn't like we had a long time in the bus.The hotels were nice and i had a really good time in the board walk.I would like to go again and experience new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment