Friday, October 29, 2010

....SoLo pOrQuE SoY MeXIcAn,LaTiNa,Y MicHoAcAn!!!!

Just  because I'm Mexican,
Doesn't mean I'm going to drop out of high school!!!
It also doesn't mean I'm going to get F's on my report card.
And it doesn't mean am going to be fighting in the streets
Just because am Michoacana,Just
Doesn't mean I'm going to be drinking patron,buchana's and hennesy's!!!
It also doesn't mean I'm going to do pill's or weed.
And it also doesn't mean am going to kill my own people.
Just because I'm Latina
Doesn't mean I'm an illegal person in the USA
It also doesn't mean am poor and cant afford what other people can!!!
And just I'm Mexican,Latina.and Mexicana doesn't mean am not going to be successful in life 
What would life be without Mexican's
What is the diffrence between rich and poor ?
Why does anyone care!!!
          ~By MArIA Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment